PaIn
Damn pain~
crazy man@@
Stop hurt me~
I juz wan to noe the ans~
Try to tell me the truth !
I vry stubborn !!
asked n asked ~
make u angry !
sorry~ that is me
I like to do wat i wan
juz say wat i wan to say
write wat i wan to write
!!!
I LOVE U
4 mths ad u tell me the same ans !
no feel @@
omg~
m i bad ?
I love u , how?
I like u , how?
ARGGGHHHHH~~~
Q me plss~~
"Love is what makes people hide in the dark corners of movie theaters."
"You can break love, but it won't die."
crazy man@@
Stop hurt me~
I juz wan to noe the ans~
Try to tell me the truth !
I vry stubborn !!
asked n asked ~
make u angry !
sorry~ that is me
I like to do wat i wan
juz say wat i wan to say
write wat i wan to write
!!!
I LOVE U
4 mths ad u tell me the same ans !
no feel @@
omg~
m i bad ?
I love u , how?
I like u , how?
ARGGGHHHHH~~~
Q me plss~~
U told me
- never want to loose me
- love me with all ur heart
-Im ur everything
- love me forever
Fakes !
- never want to loose me
- love me with all ur heart
-Im ur everything
- love me forever
Fakes !
"Love is what makes people hide in the dark corners of movie theaters."
"You can break love, but it won't die."
