Love
begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.It is truth!
If i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU to you.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.It is hurt and pain,but what can i do?Just suck it up in my heart and cry when im sad !
My Mun tell me that
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
I realized that some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.
If you love me, let me know. If not, then please please please gently let me go!because Im loving you !



'Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.'