O.O

B.A.D



sem break~in
My family who owes love me so much ~
They are my angels ~
Angels heart !

Im a gal who owes not satisfy wif my life !
she wan everything~
greedy for everything n success !
n Selfish !
but her parents try their best to give her everything wen she has born out !buy everything for her !
but how evil she r !!
she dislike her family~
she dislike her life !
she tel her mun n dad she dislike here !
Y im here ! Y my life not same wif other gal !!

Her mun bcoz wan to born her out n gt asthma!!Somemore in a dangerous situation [it maybe will die]she still wan to born her out n give her a life ! how kind she is !Angel heart !

She is bad owes argue wif her family !
She is Useless !!




Tonite dinner my dad plan to go journey~
He noe im boring in home! so try to make me happy !
and plan to bring me goto shopping ! tell me tat tis weekend we go Kl or penang shopping~ok?
I din ans him,juz ignore him ! coz I moodless ! so din ans him n din c him oso !
how bad m i !!!
Evil heart !
then my mun say next weekend goto genting or malaca ! wan ?
my dad say erm ok Eting make decision la ~they vry happy !
he c at me n asked me again~~
then i ignore them again~~
I noe he saw at me n wait me say yes !!
but tat time i really no mood~ so ignore them
quiet wait my dinner come in the restaurant !
My mun say next week bring me goto eat "dai chan"~it cost one thousend-two thousand !!!
I still dunwan c them, n watch the Tv in the restaurant !
ARGGGHHHHH
I moody coz him !
and angry so angry my family oso ! show off my evil face ! evil heart !



I noe they vry sayang me
care bout me!!!
Now im crying !!!
coz i hurt them again!!!
sorry ~~


exam result out ad ~~
luckily I pass my exam...
GPA oso ok !
coz I din revise all the subjects !!!
thank GOD !
They oso happy wen noe i pass all the subjects !
but it cant cant apply scholarship~



Suck~